- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This activity begins by boarding a boat with a minimum capacity of 20 passengers, navigating the spectacular sea of 7 colors, making the first stop at Johnny Cay, after noon continue the journey to Cayo Aquarium to voluntarily make the visit to the natural aquarium and continue with the tour of the mangrove, ending with a visit to the spectacular manta rays where you can swim and caress them.
- Boat trip to the three Keys
- Visit the manta rays and mangroves
- Entrance to the Johnny Cay Ecological Park valued at USD $ 2
- Unspecified services.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
Tonino's Marina - Catamaran-Ferry a Providencia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Johnny Cay, San Andres Island, San Andres and Providencia Department
Pass By: Cayo El Acuario, San Andres Island, San Andres and Providencia Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.