- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will have an overview of all the most spectacular monuments and ancient neighborhoods of the city in your private car with a professional guide.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Soft Drinks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Entry/Admission - La Popa Monastery
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation located whether in the Old town or Bocagrande.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
The Castillo San Felipe de Barajas is a fortress in the city of Cartagena, Colombia. The castle is located on the Hill of San Lázaro in a strategic location, dominating approaches to the city by land.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cartagena Concierge, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
The city of Cartagena, known in the colonial era as Cartagena de Indias, is a major port founded in 1533, located on the northern coast of Colombia in the Caribbean Coast Region
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Popa Monastery, On the Hill, Cartagena Colombia
La Popa Monastery is an old monastery on top of the high hill overlooking Cartagena. The view is unbelievable 360.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.