- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the history, culture, architecture and gastronomy of this UNESCO World Heritage site combined with a coffee roasting experience on a 4.5-hour private tour.
The sightseeing includes local neighbourhoods such as Bocagrande and Manga, visit La Popa hill, tour to San Felipe Fortress and a walk around the Old City neighbourhoods: San Diego, Centro and Getsemaní.
Your guide will provide insider information regarding politics, religion, culture and the current situation of our City and country. Always be happy to answer all your questions!
We'll end up learning from a local knowledgeable person about the importance of Colombian Coffee in the world while tasting different options of coffee preparation.
Get ready to be guided through fascinating tales, charming streets, impressive architectural jewels like the Cathedrals, Museums, boutique hotels, plazas, restaurants, cafes, bars and the ancient vaults that today are a handicraft market where you can also buy souvenirs.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Soft Drinks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - La Popa Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Oficina 201, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
We'll pick you up in your acomodation
Stop At: La Popa Monastery, On the Hill, Cartagena Colombia
La Popa Monastery is an old monastery on top of the high hill overlooking Cartagena. The view is unbelievable 360.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
The Castillo San Felipe de Barajas is a fortress in the city of Cartagena, Colombia. The castle is located on the Hill of San Lázaro in a strategic location, dominating approaches to the city by land.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Oficina 201, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
In the historic Center meet local people, try some bites of local food and explore a city full of charm. To close an experience full of sensations, we’ll end up in roasting coffee in a coffee-lab while enjoying the best cup of coffee.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.