- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Unleash your inner party animal on a wild and boozy night aboard a traditional chiva bus. Drink unlimited alcohol, listen to traditional music, and eat authentic snacks during this distinctly Colombian affair.
- Guided party bus tour of Cartagena
- Unlimited local alcohol
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Bocagrande, Castillogrande and Laguito hotels only)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Consumption at the discotheque
Hotel pickup from Bocagrande, Castillogrande and Laguito hotels.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Meet your group at a central location and board the colorful bus. Sit back and relax as your guide drives you past top attractions in the city, such as the impressive San Felipe de Barajas fortress and the ancient Cerro de la Popa.
With free-flowing booze and festive music, this is the embodiment of Cartagena’s spirit. An onboard bottle is there to make sure your cup never goes dry, and a live band pumps you full of energy all night long. Sip your Colombian rum and snack on traditional bites like corn arepas, sweet fried buñuelos, and crunchy empanadas.
If you pass by other chiva buses, make sure to make some noise. It’s always a competition to see who can out-sing, out-scream, and out-dance the rest. If you want to keep the party going into the wee hours of the night, you have the choice to be dropped off at a nightclub in the bustling Getsemani neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years (must present a valid ID)
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure point when you call to confirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.