- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tour through four of the most famous local salsa night clubs of Cartagena with dance teachers and an expert guide. Learn to dance salsa while you get to know the history of Cartagena's culture and live its local nightlife, where locals go to dance and enjoy. Outside of the common touristic zone of Cartagena, deep into the real city where locals live and enjoy. And the best part: 10% of sales go to a local nonprofit that works with afro and indigenous communities.
- Spanish - English Translator
- Two professional dance teachers
- Bottled water
- Donation to www.femcolombia.org
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Donde Fidel Salsa Club
- Entry/Admission - Vueltabajero
- Additional Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Donde Fidel Salsa Club, In between De los Coches Square and Aduana Square, Cartagena Colombia
Returns to original departure point
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
The tour starts at 8:30pm in "Donde Fidel", the most famous salsa bar of downtown Cartagena. The guide will narrate the history of the place. One drink is included per person. You will stay there for about 30 minutes.
You will then take a private van to "La Charanga de Joseph Black", a famous Salsa Club in El Bosque Neighborhood, out of the city center. Salsa lessons start here with two professional dancers. One drink is included per person. You will stay there for about 40 minutes.
Again you will take our private transportation and arrive in "El Koreano", a famous Salsa Club in Blas de Leso Neighborhood, further south. Salsa lessons continue with the two dance teachers. One drink is included per person. A local snack will be given to you here, vegetarian options available upon request.
Lastly, you will move a couple of blocks to "El Vueltabajero", the most famous Salsa Club in Cartagena where you will close off the night with great expertise. Many times, this bar will be featuring live music (but not always). You will take our private transportation back to the city's downtown area after midnight, were the city center (tourist area) is beginning it's bustling nightlife, in case you are in for more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply for the group tour (5 people). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.