- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
It is said that the easiest way to someone's heart is through the stomach and that there is no better way to grab the culture of a place than tasting the cuisine of said culture.
Let us be your hosts and get literally a taste to the legacy left from the Spanish, African and indigenous cultures that together in this stone wall town were combined in the most exquisite way giving birth to a cuisine rich with textures, colors, and flavors.
Be amazed by one of the best cuisines in the Caribbean!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Bites Traditional foods
- Bottled water, National beer, Natural Juice
- Local Host
- Entry/Admission - Walled City of Cartagena
Traveler pickup is offered
We will gladly pick you up form your accommodation inside the Old City, Airbnb or Bocagrande.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cartagena Concierge, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
This experiences takes place inside the Historic walled City
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Walking around the walled city and testing local bites
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Recommend for participants to specify allergies or other serious medical conditions prior the experience.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.