- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day exploring the beauty surrounding Cartagena with a trip out to Playa Blanca on Baru Island and a scenic boat ride through the Islas del Rosario. During your day, also get the chance to dine on sumptuous Caribbean cuisine and gaze at vibrant coral reefs below the water's surface.
- Hotel pickup (Bocagrande, Castillogrande, Laguito hotels only)
- Panoramic tour of Islas del rosario & Playa blanca.
- Docking and national park fees
- Admission to the San Martín de Pajarales Aquarium
- Food and drinks not listed as Inclusions
- Drinks and tents
- Return transportation from the dock to the hotel in the afternoon
Muelle de la Bodeguita, go to ticket office #4
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Get picked up from your hotel in the morning and drive toward Baru Island, a former peninsula now separated from the mainland by the Canal del Dique. Transfer to a boat and make your way to Playa Blanca, Baru Island's most famous and idyllic beach. The archipelago Islas del Rosario is one of Colombia's Natural National Parks and consists of 27 small coral islands and a flourishing reef that you can see from above. If you choose, you will also visit the San Martin de Pajarales Aquarium and see amazing marine creatures like dolphins, sharks, and turtles.
After this panoramic tour you will arrive to Playa Blanca, here, spend the rest of your day relaxing on the sand or taking a dip in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Lunch is served in a nearby restaurant, where you can get your fill of delicious Caribbean food like fried fish, plantains, and coconut rice.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers must send email with hotel information to coordinate your pick up. Pickup routes goes from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.