- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Cartagena, adds to the charms of its colonial, republican and modern architecture, the attractions of an intense nightlife, cultural festivals, lush landscapes, magnificent beaches and excellent gastronomic offer.
The fantasy and the historic legacy of Cartagena, invite the tourists to explore a generous and radiant city, where there is a space to interact with nature and learn about the culture, customs, memories and testimonies of a town that carries the Caribbean flavor in their stories.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Not apply by hotels in the Manzanillo area)
- Food and drinks
- Any thing that doesnt have mencioned here
- Unspecified and / or personal expenses
At your hotel
Regular Tour In English or Spanish: Monday to Friday at 14:00 hrs, Saturday,Sundays and national holidays at 09:00 hrs
Private Tour: Any time depending of schedule Cruises
To your hotel
At the agree time, one of our representatives will pick you up at the hotel to take you on a tour around Cartagena de Indias.
The tour starts at the modern neighborhoods of Bocagrande and Manga, where you will be able to see the contrast between modern architecture and the beauty of the old houses from the twentieth century. From here, we will go visit the Castle where the Spaniards sought to protect the city from the attacks of the English in the seventeenth century,“el Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas”.
Then We continue the route with a short walk around the historic center of Cartagena, wich was declared Heritage of the Humanity by UNESCO in 1984.
It includes entry to Castillo de San Felipe, House Museum of San Pedro Claver and Emerald Museum.
The tour will end at the hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour not apply for passengers staying in the area of Manzanillo, in that case you must go to Bocagrande to meet our staff in charge
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.