- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Dare to try the kiteboard and enjoy one of the most exciting sports on the planet.
We are stoked you’ve decided to give kiteboarding a go! Kiteboarding as it is also known is one of the most thrilling sports on the planet at the moment and the best part is that anyone can do it.
We go to a spot that has the safest conditions to learn, get your gear and kite with us; we plan cool down-winds next to the walled city.
Begginer Kiteboarder – Level 1 (2 – 4 hours): This program is carried out on land and involves about 30min of theory and then practice on the beach.
Intermediate Kiteboarder – Level 2 (6 – 8 hours): This program consists of a bit of practice on the beach, mostly practised in the water and a bit of theory.
Independent Kiteboarder – Level 3: This is the advanced part of the program which consists mainly of board riding skills in the water and a bit of theory on the beach.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complete equipment
- Bilingual instructor
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Souvenir photos & videos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.
You'll be picked up at your location at the preferred time according to the weather and wind conditions.
Throughout the kitesurf lessons safety is our priority, so we'll take you to the safest and most helpful spots at the north beaches of Cartagena.
Depending on your level and knowledge we will provide the right instructions to learn and enjoy the waves during your kitesurf experience.
Fresh and soft drinks are available to hydration during your lesson, and at the end of the training, we will be ready to bring you back to your accommodation.
• Cartagena Concierge, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
• Playas de la Boquilla, Cielo Mar Carrera 9 No. 20-14 Playa la Boquilla, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for participants with back problems
- Not for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.