- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visiting the imaginary places invented by Gabriel García Márquez, as well as the real scenarios of novels like 'Love in the times of cholera', it will be possible to see now thanks to this tour, Let's know Cartagena through the life and work of the most important writer born in Colombia, the Magical Realism Nobel-Prize.
This wonderful tour is done only in the afternoon starting at 3 pm.
Meeting point in the old city; at Santa Teresa Hotel.
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Cra. 8 #3929, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
This tour is specially designed for lovers of reading & Especially for those who enjoy the beautiful romance literature; The tour is fully enjoyed if you have known two of his books or at least one of these "Of love and other demons" and / or "Love in the times of cholera", you will see the ancient city with its different types of architecture, the colors and hapiness in it's people, local tales, many of the streets, squares, and parks who inspired the magical realism that differenced García Márquez books, novels and writings.
Duration: 3 hours and a half with a break of 15 minutes to drink juice or water or a break of 40 minutes for lunch in the Cartagena style.
Book this TourMore things to do
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.