- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Snorkel at Crystal Beach, a picture-perfect beach on the coastal edge of Tayrona National Natural Park (Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona)! This day trip from Santa Marta lets you experience two of Colombia’s most beautiful natural attractions, including the 37,000-acre (15,000-hectare) protected park on northern Colombia’s Caribbean coast. A local guide helps you find wildlife like monkeys and condors in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, one of the highest coastal mountain ranges in the world, before snorkeling in the beautiful bay and relaxing on white sand.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the El Rodadero, Gaira, Bello Horizonte and Historical Centre
- Food and drinks
- Snorkel equipment
Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta District, Magdalena Department
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Your tour from Santa Marta begins with the approximate 1-hour drive to Tayrona National Natural Park with your guide. One of Colombia’s most popular national parks, Tayrona is spread across 7,410 acres (3,000 hectares) of sea and 29,650 acres (12,000 hectares) of land in the rainforest-clad foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
Start exploring the park in a panoramic tour in the vehicle until get to the 7 waves beach, a natural balcony from where you'll see the magnificence of the sea. After taking some pictures and enjoy the beautiful landscape you will arrive Neguanje Beach where you will board a typical fisherman´s boat toward Crystal Beach. After a 20-minute ride, arrive to the beautiful beach which offers soft white sand and great snorkeling opportunities. Put on a snorkel and mask (own expense), and jump in the turquoise water to start searching for local marine life like dolphins, turtles and crustaceans. If you’re not lucky enough to spot one of these underwater favorites, you’ll still see some of the 200+ species of sponge that live among the coral reef. Take a break from snorkeling to enjoy lunch near the beach (own expense).
After snorkeling, relax for a bit on the beach before being returned to Santa Marta.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: This tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Please note that the shared tour is only available in Spanish
- It is important to remember that if we don't have the hotel confirmation and passport details (Passport number, date of birth and nationality), at least 24 hours before the travel date, we won't be able to program the passengers in the tour and this will cause a no show tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.