- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This will be a different day in your visit to Cartagena de Indias, full of history, culture and more.
The guide will provide the best accompaniment during your trip, will tell you the history of this city and what happened in the colonial era until it reaches the current culture. You will know the monument to Benkos Bioho, an important leader in the freedom of enslaved blacks. Upon arrival in Palenque, you will ride a horse to start an ecotourism tour around the city and its surroundings, knowing the agricultural activities that this population performs every day, observe beautiful landscapes, can walk by a stream (river), enjoy bird watching, a combination of flora and fauna full of culture. Sow and harvest with the natives to taste a delicious traditional lunch. You can approach chefs and appreciate their culinary traditions. The sound of its traditional music will accompany your visit. After lunch, you can walk the town for 1 hour and then you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Local professional guide
- Use of riding equipment
- Digitalized photography
- Ecotourism and cultural tour on horseback
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks not included in itinerary
- Photos and videos
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel San Basilio de Palenque
Ecotourism tour on horseback through San Basilio de Palenque,
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.