- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walk the streets of Cartagena and dive into its daily life culture through this tasteful experience.
- Eight different traditional food samples
- Expert english or spanish speaking guide
- Introductory visit to Getsemani
- Unspecified food or beverage
- Whole lunch/dinner
Museo Del Cacao (Choco Museo), Carrera 7#36-145, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Café del Mural, #29- a, Cl. de San Juan #29100, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
During the Colonial period, Cartagena was the main entrance to Colombia, therefore, being a place of cultural diversity that has enhanced food and social practices. This historical moment and cultural confluence have left an impact on the city of Cartagena, with an extensive, rich and distinguished cuisine.
While you walk through the streets of Cartagena, you will dive into its daily life through this tasteful experience. You will see and taste locally grown tropical fruits like granadilla, mango, lulo, soursop, and papaya. Try delicious fried snacks like arepas, (corn flatbread) stuffed potatoes, empanadas, kibbeh, buñuelos, and carimañolas, while getting in touch with local music, history, and architecture. Sweeten up the evening with colorful cocadas, arequipe, enyucado, raspao, salpicón, and bocadillo with cheese, and if thirst gets in the way, try refreshing bolis, coconut water or even a cup of tinto!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Getsemani, Cartagena Colombia
Introductory visit to Getsemani
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothing
- Water canteen
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- This tour IS NOT available on local holidays or Sundays
- This tour starts at this meeting point: San Diego (Centro), Parque Fernandez de Madrid, Park Statue
- Street snacks are subject to availability
- This tour is a walking tour, so no transportation is included
- As every appetite is different, we do not ensure that you will be filled up for lunch or dinner.
- This tour ends in Café Mural, Calle San Juan, Getsemaní neighborhood
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.