- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the charm and the beauty of the Cartagena at night. Explore the illumination of its walls, forts and the Old Town City on a 2-hour, guided Trolley Tour. This tour will give you the chance to explore the most culturally significant monuments of the city, such as the Clock Tower and Nobel-prize winner Gabriel Garcia Marquez's home. Non-alcoholic beverages are included and the maximum group size for this tour is 20 people.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Live commentary on board
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Professional local guides
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Juan Valdez Bocagrande
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point.
The Tour begins at the 1. San Martin Avenue (this important avenue was the first airfield in the City), then continues on to the following places of interest: 2.Bay of Cartagena (Cataloged as one of the 20 most beautiful bays in the world), 3. Clock Tower, 4. Martin's ridge, 5. Pegasus monument. 6. Convention Center, 7.Getsemani Town, 8. Fortification San Lorenzo of the redoubt, 9. The Roman Bridge, 10. Residential Island of Manga, 11. Fortification San Sebastian of Pastelillo, 12. Monument to the zapatos Viejos, 13. Blas de Lezo Monument. 14. Hill Convento de la Popa. 15. Fortification San Felipe Castle. 16. India Catalina Monument. 17. The Bovedas, 18. Fortifications Museum. 19. Gabriel Garcia Marquez's house (Colombian Nobel of literature recipient), 20. Adolfo Mejia Theater. 21. Baluarte Santo Domingo, 22. The outer part of the Walled City (Old Town City). Finally, the tour concludes and you'll be returned to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.