- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This excursion will lead you to live an unforgettable experience, where you will sail on board a kayak through the Caribbean Sea between the beaches of Castillogrande in Cartagena de Indias and the island of Tierra Bomba, which will allow you to be in intimate contact with the varied landscapes Islanders, beaches with clear sands and the warm waters of the Caribbean, always enjoying an unparalleled view of the city.
Characteristics of experience
Paddling level: Basic
Approximate paddling distance: 6 - 7 Kilometers
Paddling time: 1.5 – 2 hours
Total experience time: 3 – 4 hours
Route: Departure Castillogrande beach – Arrival to Tierra Bomba beach - Return to Castillogrande beach
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cartagena de Indias, Castillogrande beach, behind Bocagrande Hospital, Orange Tent.
After boarding the kayaks on the beach of Castillogrande, we begin to navigate the Caribbean in a northwesterly direction to the island of Tierra Bomba, where in each paddle you will enjoy an island landscape until you reach one of the beaches in the northern part of the island, once there while you rest you will taste a delicious tropical fruit plate and a refreshing glass of natural juice always enjoying a different and unique view of Cartagena which will accompany you during your return to the beach of Castillogrande.
Meeting point: Castillogrande beach, behind Bocagrande Hospital, Orange Tent. (If you require transportation you must inform it at the time of booking as it has an additional value)
• 8:00 am Delivery and preparation of equipment to go sailing.
• 8:30 am Departure Castillogrande beach
• 11:30 am Return to Cartagena
• Equipment (SOT or SI kayak, accessories, paddle and lifejacket)
• Basic instruction on land
• 1 bottle of water
• Tropical fruit and natural juice
• Personal insurance
What to bring
• Cap or hat
• Replacement clothing
• Dry bag
• Rash guard with UV filter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.