- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this 4-hour amazing city tour of Cartagena. We will visit saint phillip fort and a Museum in the old city.
- Choice of seating available
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air conditioning vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Entry/Admission - Convento La Popa de la Galera
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Las Bóvedas, central of Cartagena.
Tour ends in the walled City
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Castillo San Felipe de Barajas is a fortification located in the city of Cartagena de Indias in Colombia. It is located on a hill called San Lázaro and was built in 1657 during the Spanish colonial era. It underwent constant attacks on the part of the English and French, being the French commander Baron de Pointis who took the castle in the middle of 1697
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Convento La Popa de la Galera, Calle 37, Cartagena Colombia
The Spaniards when it was discovered since last year as Cerro la Galera, and its top La Popa de la Galera. The Cerro de La Popa was in the sixteenth century a land covered in very wild jungle plagued by poisonous species in which the inhabitants of Cartagena of the time rarely ventured.
The laws associated with the presence of the devil and the evil spirits in the shape of a goat were also united to the leafy weeds and poisonous animals.
It has the legend that the Augustinian friar Fray Alonso de la Cruz. This allowed him to build a church on the hill of La Popa to end the tributes offered to the evil spirit that lived there. In 1610 the construction works begin
Duration: 35 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately forma sunny days (hats, comfortable clothes, sunglasses etc)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.