- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this 4-hour amazing city tour of Cartagena. We will visit saint phillip fort and a Museum in the old city.
- Choice of seating available
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air conditioning vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Las Bóvedas, central of Cartagena.
Tour ends in the walled City
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Castillo San Felipe de Barajas is a fortification located in the city of Cartagena de Indias in Colombia.
It is located on a hill called San Lazarus.
It was built in 1657 during the Spanish colonial era.
He suffered constant attacks from the English and French,
Being the French commander Baron de Pointis who took the castle in mid-1697.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Carrera 4 No. 31-00 Centro Histórico. Plaza de San Pedro Claver., Cartagena 130002 Colombia
*Learn the story about the iconic church of St. Peter Claver located in the historic center of the walled city During this visit, our guide will teach you important aspects about the life of Pedro Claver S.J. whose birth name was Pere Claver Corberó.
*This imposing architectural work of the time was built in the year 1580 and initially had the name San Juan De Dios, later San Ignacio de Loyola, until it received its current name.
*We invite you to learn more about our valuable cultural heritage in the company of our professional guides.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately forma sunny days (hats, comfortable clothes, sunglasses etc)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.