- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience Cartagena by night on a 4-hour tour that includes entry to one of the best dance clubs in town! Start your spectacular party aboard a ‘chiva,’ a colorful wooden bus that serves as typical transportation in rural Colombia. Enjoy live music, complimentary drinks and snacks on board as you tour the UNESCO World Heritage-listed walled city. Continue the party at a local nightclub where you can opt to stay or be dropped off at your hotel afterward.
- Pickup and drop-off from a meeting point
- Transport back if the passenger decides to stay at the night club
Hotel Dorado Plaza, Cra. 2 #441, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
The most representative castle of Cartagena city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years, if there are underages, they can make the tour but they can not enter to the club.
- Please note: This tour is not available to cruise ship passengers.
- It´s important that passengers get to Dorado Plaza hotel at 19:45
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.