- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience Cartagena by night on a 4-hour tour that includes entry to one of the best dance clubs in town! Start your spectacular party aboard a ‘chiva,’ a colorful wooden bus that serves as typical transportation in rural Colombia. Enjoy live music, complimentary drinks and snacks on board as you tour the UNESCO World Heritage-listed walled city. Continue the party at a local nightclub where you can opt to stay or be dropped off at your hotel afterward.
- Pickup and drop-off from a meeting point
- Transport back if the passenger decides to stay at the night club
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
Hotel Dorado Plaza, Cra. 2 #441, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playa de Bocagrande, Cartagena Colombia
Bocagrande is known in Cartagena for having the most important hotels of the city. It is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the country and is the most expensive and exclusive in the entire zone.
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
The most representative castle of Cartagena city. It is the greatest fortress ever built by the Spaniards, the Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas still dominates an entire section of Cartagena's cityscape. It should definitely be the first fortress you visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monumento a Los Zapatos Viejos, Carrera 18 - Carrera 18A - Costado Castillo San Felipe de Barajas, Cartagena Colombia
The Monument to the Old Shoes, also known as "The Old Boots" is a realistic sculpture representing a pair of large used boots. This sculpture is located behind San Felipe de Barajas Castle. This Monument is a tribute to Luis Carlos López, one of the greatest poets of Cartagena de Indias
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years, if there are underages, they can make the tour but they can not enter to the club.
- Please note: This tour is not available to cruise ship passengers.
- It´s important that passengers get to Dorado Plaza hotel at 19:45
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.