- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Islas del Rosario is a small and beautiful archipelago formed by approximately 28 islands, is located in the south of the Bay of Cartagena de Indias, in a protected area called Parque Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo. There it is possible to observe at a very shallow depth and in crystalline waters diversity of animal types
- Transfer to Dock "La Bodeguita" - Isla selected - Dock La bodeguita
- Typical Lunch
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Not includes Departure tax
- Not includes Ticket for the Aquarium
- Not includes Snorkeling and additional aquatic activities
- This tour does not include assistance of bilingual guide
- Not includes Transfer Hotel / Dock / Hotel
- Unspecified and / or personal expenses
- Any thing that doesnt have mencioned in the description
Dock "La Bodeguita"
Dock "La Bodeguita"
The trip begins in the Bay of Las Animas bordered by a segment of the fortifications of the city where you will take a speedboat to the Rosario Islands.
The Rosario Islands are located south of the Bay of Cartagena de Indias in a protected area called Parque Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo. In the Corales del Rosario park it is possible to observe, at very low depth and in crystal clear waters, species such as calcareous algae, sponges, feather worms, sea lilies, anemones and soft corals, among others.
During the stay in the islands you will have the opportunity to swim and enjoy a typical lunch. The excursion finalized in the Bay of Las Animas (Dock of the bodeguita)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 02 and under
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.