- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Cartagena’s rich history and beautiful colonial architecture on a guided walking tour of the city’s traditional old center. Learn about the culture of Cartagena and its interesting architecture from your knowledgeable guide, and visit such beautiful sites as Plaza de Bolívar, the Cathedral of Cartagena, San Pedro Claver Square and San Pedro Church
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bilingual English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Oro Zenu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Unspecified food or beverage
Torre Del Reloj
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Bolivar, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
This site was used for several activities in colonial times, thus its changing names throughout history like Inquisition plaza and Cathedral plaza.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Get to know the beautiful walled city of Cartagena and get lost within its cobblestone streets. You will walk through the walls and its bastions, where you will discover some of the most important historical buildings. At your own pace you’ll absorb as much information and history as possible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre del Reloj, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Begin this journey at the imposing and beautiful clock tower (La Torre del Reloj), the spectacular entrance to the old city of Cartagena
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo del Oro Zenu, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
the place that safeguards a stunning collection of gold and ceramics from the main pre-Columbian cultures, the Gold Museum.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour includes an insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The Gold Museum is closed on Monday; it can be changed for another museum according to the group's interest. If there is any other place of interest you want to addition in the tour, please let us know to include it gladly.
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had a fantastic experience. Our guide, Rafael, spent almost five hours with us walking the city. The history of Old Town Cartagena is amazing.
A great way to get an overview of Cartagena, especially if you're not familiar with the city. The guide Martin was excellent. He was extremely informative and gave an excellent tour of the city. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to familiarize themselves with Cartagena as it is best to do so by foot.