- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn how to prepare delicious seafood recipes from the Caribbean, in this 100% hands on cooking class in a fisherman village in the north zone of Cartagena.
- Lunch - All the ingredients for the cooking class are included.
- Alcoholic Beverages - The activity includes Mojito and beers.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
Traveler pickup is offered
Door to door transport from hotels and apartments in Cartagena
This is a 100% hands on cooking class: you will prepare a complete Caribbean meal, step by step, in your own work station.
Passion fruit vinaigrette, dessert of red fruits, ceviche, coconut milk, patacones ... are some of the dishes that you will learn to make easily, with recipes that you can take home to share with family and friends.
The highlight is the seafood: squid, clams, mussels, shrimp and prawns, which you use to cook or a seafood casserole or a seafood rice, whatever you decide.
The whole class is guided by a professional, but you are the real chef. It is an outdoor activity, and you can get to know a different place and a learn more about the local culture.
• Playas de la Boquilla, Cielo Mar Carrera 9 No. 20-14 Playa la Boquilla, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.