- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We pick you up in your hotel, and go to our house on the beach of La Boquilla, in the north zone of the city.
We start preparing the welcome cocktail 'Mojito', and a traditional mango ceviche as an appetizer. We also make the typical patacones (fried plantain slices), and a passion fruit salad as accompaniments.
The main course can be chosen from two options: seafood casserole (monday, wednesday, and friday) or seafood paella (tuesday, thursday, and saturday).
The whole class is guided by a professional, but you are the real chef. In addition, You will be in a quiet place, away from crowds, and with all the amenities for the activity.
After lunch, we take you back to your hotel.
- Lunch - All the ingredients for the cooking class are included.
- Alcoholic Beverages - The activity includes a welcome cocktail, and a beer per person.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Playas de la Boquilla
Traveler pickup is offered
Door to door transport from hotels and apartments in Cartagena
This is a typical itinerary for this product
The class is held in a private place, facing the sea, on the beach of La Boquilla, one of the most visited by the locals due to its varied gastronomic offer. So, while you learn about cooking, you will enjoy an outdoor activity, and you will know a little more about Cartagena.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Playas de la Boquilla, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.