- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A tour where the adventure begins on the bus passing through the villages, seeing cultures, species, vegetation and local gastronomy. An adventure that lasts 7:00 hours. We will pass through the towns of Pasacaballos, Alarca and Playa Blanca, we will see a variety of colorful fishes and coral reef, the magical landscape of the mangroves and their ecosystem an unforgettable memory. Transportation, lunch, equipment and all activities are included. We are going to give a lot of pictures of the activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Pier Los Pegasos, Cl. 32 #821, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in hotels at Bocagrande and Laguito area others have to go to the meeting point
Returns to original departure point
From 7:00 h the tourists will be picked up by air-conditioned bus and a guide will tell them about the route, at 9:00 they will arrive at the island of Baru where they will take a boat and will travel for 15 minutes to the crystal clear waters where they will snorkel for an hour. Then they will go to the mangroves in canoe to see birds and other species, at 13:00 they will be back to (Playa Blanca) where they will have a delicious lunch with fish, chicken or vegetarian option. Then you can have a bath in the clear waters and white sand. At 15:30 they will be taking the bus back to the hotel. They will be fascinated with the landscapes of the island, the life of the natives and the ecosystem that dazzles. Who are close to the office will not have pick-up service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, shorts, T-shirt or tank top
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the bus
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.