- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This experience is designed for the dance lovers at heart and those who want to experience the Salsa culture in the Caribbean. Don’t worry if you can’t dance, now is the time to learn with us at Crazy Salsa where you will be taught the basic steps so you won’t feel like a fool on the dance floor. You will have plenty of opportunities to show off your new found moves while out and about in the city.
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Clock tower, a 4-116, Cl. 70 #4-66, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This experience is designed for the dance lovers at heart and those who want to experience the Salsa culture in the Caribbean. Don’t worry if you can’t dance, now is the time to learn Salsa with us. You will be taught the basic steps so you won’t feel like a fool on the dance floor. You will have plenty of opportunities to show off your new found moves while out and about in the city.
We work with a highly rated Dance school in the heart of Cartagena’s Old Town offering a variety of dance classes typical to the Caribbean Coast. Here you will find everything from Puerto Rican Salsa along with the Colombian Salsa from Cali and the Cuban Salsa to Champeta, Cumbia, Merengue and Bachata just to name a few.
The school offers experienced dance teachers and tutors who are all very passionate about sharing the traditional dance skills found here on the coast. This is a great experience to meet new people or do with a group of friends as it will provide loads of laughs and is an excellent workout at the same time.
Salsa class Cartaegna is offered both in the mornings and evenings with the first class starting at 10:00 am and last class starting at 8:00pm. Private classes can also be arranged for both private students and groups.
After class you will probably want to hit the city and dance the night away, and our city concierge can recommend the top salsa spots in town.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Hi Cartagena, Calle 32 # 5-9 6to piso, oficina 608, El Centro, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.