- 60 to 85 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Do not bother trying to understand locals language and enjoy a stress-free transfer from Simon Bolivar International Airport to your hotel in Tayrona Park. This rate includes bottled water per person, and also the meet & greet service; a professional driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall with a sign. The trip last from 60 to 85 minutes (time varies depending on traffic). Drivers do not speak English. Once you meet him he will take you to the vehicle and the next destination will be your hotel. No stops are made throughout the trip.
- Bottled water
- Airport pick-up or drop off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Simon Bolivar International Airport (SMR)
According to the pick-up hour you provided, the professional driver will be waiting for you at the Simon Bolivar International Airport's arrivals hall. Once you claim your luggage, and you meet the driver, he will take you to the vehicle where he will offer you bottled water, then, he will take you to your hotel. It is important to highlight, that when you book you should provide your flight number and the name of your hotel. The transportation will be carried in a private SUV or a private minivan. The price/rate is per vehicle. There is not any guide or translator for this transfer, and drivers do not speak English, however if you need any special requirement, for instance a booster seat, one stop at the ATM, or something else, do not hesitate to ask for it in advance. Anything else that it is not listed in here it is not included in the offered rate.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.