- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
En el taller de chocolate aprenderás sobre la historia y el proceso de producción del chocolate.
Realizas 3 bebidas: Té de Cacao,Chocolate Maya y Chocolate Español.
Finalizas la actividad moldeando tus propios bombones de chocolate.
- Snacks - Making your own chocolates (120 g) with milk or dark chocolate and more than 15 different flavorings
- Entry/Admission - ChocoMuseo
1. Museo Del Cacao (Choco Museo)
2. Chocomuseo Cartagena 2
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
You’ll make your chocolates right from the cacao bean
You’ll prepare and try drinks like the Maya and Conquistadores used to
You'll leave with your own handmade chocolates, customized the way you like them, and bring them back to your friends and family.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: ChocoMuseo, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We use penauts and milk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.