- 90 to 150 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the diversity of birds of Colombia in the National Aviary. During the tour that, which lasts between 1.5 to 2-hour, you will walk through representative natural spaces of our country. 21 exhibitions, 3 ecosystems in which you will be close to 2000 birds of 170 species. You will see a flight bird presentation in Spanish where you will learn the behavior and flight patterns of different birds.
Colombia is the country with the greatest diversity of bird species in the world!
- Entry/Admission - Aviario Nacional de Colombia
- The listed price does not include a $10,000cop parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Food and drinks
Aviario Nacional de Colombia
Visit: Aviario Nacional de Colombia, Isla Baru, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
The Aviary is located in the Island of Barú. It takes approximately 1-hour drive from the city of Cartagena. The island is connected to the mainland by a bridge that crosses the Canal del Dique.
When you arrive at the Aviary, you'll begin your journey in a unidirectional way through the 21 exhibitions.
At 11:30am and at 3:30pm, you can enjoy the presentation of birds on the fly, an educational presentation that last 20 minutes.
After finishing the tour, visit the Aviary's souvenir shop or the restaurant for lunch which is open from Friday to Sunday.
The Aviary is open every day from 9:00am to 5:00pm with last entry at 4:00 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.