- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the colorful coastal town of Cartagena by land and by sea. Enjoy a tour that takes you up close to the most enchanting sights of the city, and then see it all from a new perspective on a charming sunset boat ride over Cartagena Bay.
- Panoramic self-guided tour of Cartagena
- Sunset cruise
- Cocktails and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Most Cartagena hotels)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure fee at the dock
- Admission to San Felipe de Barajas Fort
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up form most of Cartagena hotels
Your tour begins with convenient pickup from your Cartagena hotel. Feel the energy of the city as you set off to explore the bustling neighborhood of Bocagrande, known for its hip residents and flashy nightlife. Make you way onto the small island of Manga, a wealthy residential area marked by grand colonial mansions.
Though most of the area rests at sea level, you can visit a point of Cartagena that offer sweeping views of the city below, San Felipe de Barajas at the gate of the city, a 500-year-old fortress once used to defeat the British Royal Navy. From high up on the hill, gaze out onto eclectic views of impressive cathedrals mixed among glass skyscrapers and candy-colored homes.
A visit to the Walled City can turn anyone into a romantic. Stroll the cobblestone streets of the neighborhood, passing by horse-drawn carriages, lighted lanterns, and balconies covered in flowers. Then board a boat at the dock and depart across Cartagena Bay. Sip a glass of wine or beer as you watch the sunset turn the city into a glowing masterpiece.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hotel pickup is available from all hotels located in Bocagrande, Walled City, Crespo, Marbella, Cabrero, and Boquilla.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.