- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Barhopper is a fantastic tour if you and a few friends are looking for a different way to spend the evening where you can have a great time and learn a little too.
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Drinks, Cocktails
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Clock tower, a 4-116, Cl. 70 #4-66, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Returns to original departure point
The Barhopper is a trek to the old city’s most popular watering holes. We’ll start with a local beer for the initial warm up. Then we will head to the best bars & pubs in town and try a cocktail or a drink of choice in each of them. This tour is fantastic for building your knowledge of the local scene, you’ll also learn how to make the most popular drinks and just maybe, you’ll pick up some interesting historic tidbits. The icing on the cake, we will wind up the tour by entering the best club in town, namely La Movida. With us you won’t have to wait in the queue!!!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.