- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come and sparkle on this Colombian Emerald and city sightseeing town!
This wonderful experience starts in Manga Island where you will appreciate the most outstanding colonial and republican style houses followed by a photo stop at San Felipe Fortress.
After a stop at the famous Emerald Museum where an emerald professional guide will teach you how to recognize a real Colombian emerald and tell you some tips about how to select and buy a good quality Emerald.
Continuing by a 30 minutes walk in the Old Walled City.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- The listed price does not include parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include fuel surcharge per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- The listed price does not include security surcharge per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Option 1 (7:45am - 11am) Monday to Sunday
Option 2 (11:45am - 3pm) Monday to Sunday
Option 3 (1:45pm - 5pm) Monday to Sunday
The tour has three options for the staring time and they are as followed:
Option 1 (7:45am - 11am)
Option 2 (11:45am - 3pm)
Option 3 (1:45pm - 5pm)
For example:07:45am - Pick up at the pier. A staff member will be waiting for passengers holding a sign with their names on it (15 min.)
08:00am - The tour starts with a sightseeing of Manga Island (15 min.)
08:15am - Photo stop at the San Felipe Fortress (15 min.)
08:30am - Transfer San Felipe Fortress to Emerald Museum (20 min.)
08:50am - Visit Emerald Museum (70 min.)
10:00am - Transfer Emerald Museum - Old Walled City (15 min.)
10:15am - Walk around the Old Walled City (30 min.)
10:45am - Return to pier (15 min.)
11:00am - Arrival to pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger comfort if accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Es una estafa. Lo llevan a dar en carro una vuelta por la ciudad y luego lo llevan a un comercio de esmeraldas a ver un mini museo. Uno podría visitar solo sin ningún costo.
This is a nice place to visit to learn some History as to how Emeralds are extracted from the mines of Colombia, how these precious stones compare to other Emerald-producing countries, and why the Colombian Emeralds rate and have rated as the most beautiful on the planet for years on end. They also have in-house working shops, where the visitor can appreciate the elaborate and complex work it takes before the Emeralds can be displayed in store windows for sale... The Sales Manager, Maria Isabel Velazquez truly does a good job explaining what goes on behind stage at this Museum and Factory, not to mention, very nice and kind to visitors...And last but not least, we had the privilege to meet one the owners out of three brothers: Luis Eduardo Diaz whose courtesy and kindness was second-to-none.