- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come and sparkle on this Colombian Emerald and city sightseeing town!
This wonderful experience starts in Manga Island where you will appreciate the most outstanding colonial and republican style houses followed by a photo stop at San Felipe Fortress.
After a stop at the famous Emerald Museum where an emerald professional guide will teach you how to recognize a real Colombian emerald and tell you some tips about how to select and buy a good quality Emerald.
Continuing by a 30 minutes walk in the Old Walled City.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Guianza Express Tours Guides Y Transportation
- The listed price does not include parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include fuel surcharge per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- The listed price does not include security surcharge per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
Traveler pickup is offered
Option 1 (7:45am - 11am) Monday to Sunday
Option 2 (11:45am - 3pm) Monday to Sunday
Option 3 (1:45pm - 5pm) Monday to Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Just one stop to take photos
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Guianza Express Tours Guides Y Transportation, Torices Calle 48 # 13-3, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger comfort if accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.