- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Live a beautiful experience spending a day on a farm learning and riding Colombian Paso horses declared a national and cultural heritage of the nation, lunch on the excellent restaurant and ride a horse on the beach.It will be an excellent day of horses, sea, enjoying nature to the fullest. It will have professional accompaniment that will evaluate the riding knowledge of the visitor and give instructions on how to ride and manage the Paso horse. It will have accompaniment throughout the tour on the beaches of Manzanillo del Mar.
After the tour, you will receive a beautiful souvenir photo.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Have a break with tropical fruit juice drink
- Round trip transportation to the hotel
- Local professional guide
- Use of riding equipment
- Water and soft drinks (juices and / or soft drinks)
- Helmet use (optional)
- Souvenir photography
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Restaurant Stamp hostel
- Professional photographs and video of remembrance
- Entry/Admission - Santa Rosa Real
- Entry/Admission - Manzanillo del Mar
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Podemos recogerlo en cualquier lugar de la ciudad amurallada, ciudad moderna (Bocagrande y Laguito) o la zona norte de la ciudad.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Rosa Real, Unnamed Rd, Santa Rosa, Bolívar, Colombia
We pick up passengers in the hotels located in the walled center, modern city and north zone. We go to a farm called La Gloria located in Santa Rosa 45 minutes from Cartagena. There we will spend all day learning about Colombian Paso horses. You can see them up close, caress them, ride them, bathe them and enjoy a beautiful field day.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Manzanillo del Mar, Cartagena Colombia
You will have a delicious sea fish with coconut rice and patacones on the banks in a restaurant of Stamp hostels on the beach. You can enjoy the beautiful beach of Manzanillo del Mar and wait for the sunset to go horse riding.You will have a delicious sea fish with coconut rice and patacones on the banks in a restaurant of Stamp hostels on the beach. You can enjoy the beautiful beach of Manzanillo del Mar and wait for the sunset to ride a horse for an hour.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a bilingual guide
- Requirements:. Answer the guides' suggestions first of all. Understand that all outdoor activities involve a risk. It is recommended to bring comfortable clothes and bring a camera, sunscreen, hat and cash. Pregnant women can not participate.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.