- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take an ecotourism tour on horseback San Basilio de Palenque, a population of blacks with valuable ethnic wealth cataloged as Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity. In this settlement of blacks the freedom of the first people of America was organized. Its inhabitants speak, in addition to Spanish, a second language of Bantu origin, coming from Angola, Africa.
You will know special places for that population, such as their water sources where they carry out daily activities, visit farms where they grow their food, and have the opportunity to be part of their agricultural culture during the trip.
Discover also the local cuisine with a traditional lunch, food harvested and produced in San Basilio de Palenque. The tour will have roundtrip transfers in air-conditioned vehicle. It will be a different day in your visit to Cartagena de Indias, full of history, culture and more.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect in all the hotels located in the walled center, getsemaní, manga and bocagrande.
San Basilio de Palenque is located 1 hour and a half from Cartagena, the road is in perfect condition. In this experience you can know our culture, the live of the farm, the agricultural activities of the Palenqueros (Palenque's peoples), you will be immersed in our race surrounded by a beautiful natural environment that will make the best experience on your visit to Cartagena.
• Benkos Bioho, Pasacaballos, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of two (2) people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If you don't like ride Horses you can do the tour walking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.