- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walk in the corregimiento of San Basilio de Palenque , the first free people in america , allowing to know their history, customs and cuisine, visiting the monument Benkos Bioho, black sheep brought from Guinea, leading from the palenques of Heredia's theatre and the mountains of Maria, then we headed to the House of the teacher Rafael Cassiani, musical heritage of their town and exponent of the palenquero are in Colombia, continuing with a visit to the monument of Antonio Cervantes (Kid Pambelé), famous representative of boxing Colombian and twice world champion walter junior, ending with the entrance and view of the House of culture, beautiful installation of cultural and artistic development.
Departure time: 8;00
Arrival time: 16;00-16;30
- Beverages-just one
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
• Transfer from the city of Cartagena to the corregimiento of San Basilio de Palenque at 8:00
• arrive to Palenque at 9:30 and Visit to the native House, where the history of the first free American people, their customs, culture, economy and as it has been the development of Palenque
• Home pure Colombian coffee tasting.
• Visit the square and the monument of Benkos Bioho.
• Tour through the streets of the town where you can see the old palenques "houses" where people still live.
• Entrance to the House of Master Rafael Cassiani, representative and musical figure living, enjoying one of his famous records a cappella.
• Visit to the monument of Antonio Cervantes, Kid Pambelé famous Boxer Colombian native of Palenque.
• Folk dance of natives.
• Back to cartagena about 16:00 - 16: 30 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.