- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cartagena's main food market is a labyrinth both dirty and enthralling, endless stalls of fruits and vegetables, meat, fish and plenty of options to savor the rich mixture of African, Spanish and Indigenous cuisines found in Colombian cuisine during this 3-hour food and culture experience where you'll find everything but tourists here.
Snack your way through a mix of Colombian flavors, as you walk through the narrowed halls with a vibrant ambiance and taste the most typical and bizarre food as well as tropical fruits, juices and much more. As you eat and walk you’ll gain additional insight into the quirky legacy of the one-of-a-kind city of Cartagena.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Fruits and Juices tasting
- Tour guide
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- A map of Cartagena
- Access to the local culture
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Bazurto
Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation in the Old City or Bocagrande.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cartagena Concierge, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Prive transportation from you hotel or property to the market
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Bazurto, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Venture into the real Cartagena with a tour of the Bazurto food market. Swirling with flavors from Africa, Spain and indigenous Colombian cultures, tourists often avoid this heaving market scene. It’s hectic, grimy, and a bit overwhelming. They’re missing out. Feel safe exploring this authentic look at Cartagena’s rich culture with the help of a local guide to maneuver the chaos and sample exotic Colombian fruits and foods found nowhere else.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is very casual and light
- Recommend for participants to specify allergies or other serious medical conditions prior the experience.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.