- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a wonderful trip sailing from Cartagena to Rosario Islands with all the safety and comfort required for this expedition, this navigation features informative commentary from your captain as you sail across the Caribbean sea, a significant stop by Rosario Islands with some cocktails and fresh lunch will be the beginning of our surprises to impress you, then head out the turquoise sea to our final destination in the archipelago to discover one of our hidden treasures and paradisiacal sceneries that will catch all your attention during these 3 days.
- Luxury Sail Yacht Ocean Phoenix 77
- 3 nights accommodation
- Crew: Capitan, Chef and seaman
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Equipment for fun at the sea Paddle surf x 2 Surf board Kayak Fishing rod Dive equipment, Use of snorkel equipment. Board games
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure from the private dock Pegasus or La Bodegita (Suggested time: 9:00 am)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Pegasus or La Bodeguita Dock (Suggested time: 5:00 pm)
Your concierge will pick you up from your accommodation in our air-conditioned private van (suggested time: 8:30 am) Departure from the dock Pegasus or La Bodeguita (Suggested time: 9:00 am)
2 hours to reach the Rosario Islands for a panoramic tour around with the fresh catch of the day and some cocktails to delight your view
2 to 3 hours sailing over the Caribbean Sea to reach the paradise of San Bernardo Islands where a local native guide will pick you up to take you around "El Islote", the most populated Island of the world where you will visit the hottest and coolest spots this place has to offer as well as a typical dinner in a charming terrace
Breakfast on board and time to go swimming, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking paddling or diving are just a few of all the water sports you can enjoy around the immense mangroves of this rich and virgin archipelago. The boat includes 2 Diving Equipment. 2 Paddle boards. 1 Kayak. 2 Fishing rod. 1 dinghy with motor.
Delicious typical lunch on board will be served after you return from your adventure.
A free afternoon for table games and visit to a Bar Island before another fresh and amazing dinner on board.
A variated and typical brunch on board will be ready for our farewell from paradise to paradise.
Whether you are celebrating an important event or enjoying another amazing vacations, nothing makes it more special than the care and attention that our expert crew provides! Laid back and enjoy refreshing drinks in our open bar and delicious meals served with a smile from our chef.!
Sailing for 3 days Cartagena.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please note: The price applied for this product is for the entire boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.