- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Journey into the heart of Cartagena and discover the mouthwatering flavors of Colombian cuisine during a guided tour and ceviche-tasting experience. An attentive local guide ushers you to the waterfront, where you can observe the local fishmongers before feasting on a refreshing seafood salad.
- Panoramic Tour of Cartagena with ceviche-tasting experience
- Food tasting: 1 Sample of Ceviche per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most centrally located Cartagena hotels
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Your tour begins with convenient pickup from your Cartagena hotel, followed by an efficient journey to the waterfront, where regional fishermen and women are pulling their catch ashore. Marvel at the way the wharf sparkles with fish scales as you hear about which fish are plentiful in the southern Caribbean Sea and learn about Colombia's intense yet rewarding fishing industry.
Following your introduction to the docks, sample the ceviche of your choice. The salad you select is seasoned according to traditional recipes and comes with banana, yucca, or tortilla chips. Allow the tangy flavors of lime and cilantro to unfurl on your tongue while you savor your special treat.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.