- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Barú is a place of tourist boom, most of the beaches are private, owned by private individuals or tourism ventures except Playa Blanca, which is the only public beach. You will cross the island from North to South, you will see beautiful landscapes among those the archipelago of the Rosario Islands. From there we will follow an unpaved road to reach Barú, a beautiful town located on the tip of the island, surrounded by mangroves, formed by the race of enslaved blacks that with their customs joined an indigenous population and with more than 300 years of history achieved today's Barú. There we will enjoy a combination of ecotourism, history, architecture, gastronomy, art and culture. You can bathe in a beautiful beach very quiet and rest at the sound of birds.
There will be several environments in the same walk. Seeing your photos will give the appearance of having known several places, it is one, our beautiful island of Barú.
- Bottled water
- Seafood fried tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by boat
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels of Cartagena.
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playetas, Unnamed Rd,,, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
You will to learn about the biodiversity of the sea in Baru island.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Cholón (Islas del Rosario), Colombia
Next yo Cholón is Baru town, there will you know the history, culture and more.
Later you can enjoy the beach of our village.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a english guide.
- A minimum of 2 (two) people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Snorkeling, kayak, visit to the oceanarium and other activities will be offered but are not included in this value
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.