- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For the next 4-hours you'll explore the historic highlights of Cartagena with a multilingual professional tour guide. Visit:
1-San Pedro Claver Museum, 2- Saint Felipe Fort, 3-Gold museum ( close on sundays).4- La Popa with expectacular view of the whole city. 5-the vaults 6- the walled city. 7- Pre-Columbian Art Factory. 8- Display of emeralds and explanation to differentiate false from true ones.
We talk about history, slavery, pirates. Architecture and a lot more.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Cartagena's downtown, walled city, San Felipe's fort.
7:30AM - 8:30AM
As this is a private tour you can pick the start time
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Start with a pickup from the cruise terminal in the morning and take a trip to San Felipe’s Fort and learn about the biggest battle that occurred in America. Then go to the Museum of Pedro Claver.
Then, proceed to the barracks, also known as 'Las Bovedas,' which were used to store arms and ammunition. These are now converted into a cultural center of local art, Caribbean traditions, local candies, gold and precious stones.
Conclude with a visit to the Zenu Gold Museum, a charming colonial house on the Plaza Bolivar (closed on Mondays). Here, you will see pre-Colombian art, the famous art of the natives who lived in Cartagena in ancient times.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We have more than 15 years of experience doing this tours and we are highly rated from our customers, the best professional tour guides are hired to make you and your family have a great time in Cartagena, Colombia.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.