- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come with us on an historical, three hour walking tour of the Walled city of Cartagena de Indias. We’ll take you through the most prominent locations. Our certified guide will regal you with the history and color of the historic city. We will walk you through the history of Cartagena, from its legendary foundation on muddy islands to becoming the most important trading capital of South America. We will take you where others don’t and will tell you the stories you’d never hear otherwise. Bringing to life some of the best local stories and legends that will make your experience unforgettable.
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
From your Hotel
You’ll see and learn the significance of several famous spots including an icon of the city’s fortifications, Las Bovedas (The Vaults), two of the most beautiful Colonial mansions, Casa Pombo and Casa Pestagua and also to the renowned church of San Pedro Claver. Along the way, we’ll walk through several charming plazas, stopping to chat with the local characters who really make the old city the beauty that it is. Finally, we’ll go somewhere special for some tasty Colombian coffee.
– A three-hour tour which takes you to the major landmarks in Cartagena’s Old Town with an experience bilingual guide
– Information about the history and culture of the places you visit
– Visit the most recognizable churches including Iglesia San Pedro Claver and Iglesia de Santo Domingo
– Get a glance at some of Cartagena’s most beautiful colonial houses
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.