- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You know how beautiful the tropical islands are with its blue and turquoise waters, now try to imagine it from above! Its something really special and this experience Hi Cartagena Helicopter tour offers you will leave you amazed!
2 Hours (12min. Flight approx)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- AIRCRAFT – FLIGHT CERTIFICATES
- FULLY NARRATED TOUR IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH
- LOCAL TAXES
- SNACK WITH TIPICAL CARTAGENERO SWEETS
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
private aviation terminal of the Rafael Núñez - Million Air Airport.
You will fly by the city as we take you out to the islands, there you’ll enjoy the enchanting turquoise blue of the sea and appreciate the Rosario Islands, the Island of San Martin de Pajarales where the Oceanarium is located, the Island of Barú and Playa Blanca, the Tierra Bomba Island, the Fort of San Fernando, the House of the Fort of Manzanillo, also known as the House of Illustrious Guests of the Presidency of the Republic, and the important tourist icons of the Walled City such as Bocagrande, Laguito, Cerro de la Popa, and the Historic Center of the city as we fly by it. You will not be disappointed with this trip!
Pick up: Our driver will pick you up from your accommodation and head to the private aviation terminal of the local airport, Rafael Núñez. Here you will meet with your own helicopter pilot and they will go over all safety instructions before the flight.
• PICK UP & DROP OFF
• BOTTLE OF SPARKLING WINE
• AIRCRAFT – FLIGHT CERTIFICATES
• FULLY NARRATED TOUR IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH
• LOCAL TAXES
• SNACK WITH TIPICAL CARTAGENERO SWEETS
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• BEVERAGES & FOOD
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.