- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a canoe trip outside of Cartagena, experience the 13th largest mangrove swamp in the world with the unique biodiversity that Colombia has to offer.
Mangroves are a key ecosystem for the environmental balance of many tropical coastal areas. This is the place where a big part of the maritime life originates. They work as a natural barrier to protect the land from natural disasters and make a unique scenario to be in close contact with nature.
- Transfer City Centre–La Boquilla–City Centre (Taxi)
- English speaking tour guide
- Cold coconut refreshment.
- Canoe tour with the fishermen.
- Entry/Admission - Playas de la Boquilla
- Travel or accident insurance.
- Additional Drinks.
- Personal expenses or tips.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Cartagena hotels / Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
*Note: Hotels in Manzanillo area have an additional cost. Please contact us.
At the hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playas de la Boquilla, Cielo Mar Carrera 9 No. 20-14 Playa la Boquilla, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
Arrive to La Boquilla where canoes and fishermen await to head to the Cienaga de Juan Polo and the Cienaga de la Virgen lagoons.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.