- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a canoe trip outside of Cartagena, experience the 13th largest mangrove swamp in the world with the unique biodiversity that Colombia has to offer.
Mangroves are a key ecosystem for the environmental balance of many tropical coastal areas. This is the place where a big part of the maritime life originates. They work as a natural barrier to protect the land from natural disasters and make a unique scenario to be in close contact with nature.
- Transfer City Centre–La Boquilla–City Centre (Taxi)
- English speaking tour guide
- Cold coconut refreshment.
- Canoe tour with the fishermen.
- Entry/Admission - Playas de la Boquilla
- Travel or accident insurance.
- Additional Drinks.
- Personal expenses or tips.
At the hotel
At the hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playas de la Boquilla, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Arrive to La Boquilla where canoes and fishermen await to head to the Cienaga de Juan Polo and the Cienaga de la Virgen lagoons.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.