- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour is specially designed for those who are on a wonderful cruise through the Caribbean and will make a stop at Cartagena. You will be able to make the most of the short time you have on this magical and enchanting city.
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Expert guide in the language of your preference
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry tickets to the places visited
- Visit to the city’s main landmarks.
- Entry/Admission - Cerro de la Popa
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Unspecified food or beverage
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bairro Getsemani, Cartagena Colombia
The charm of Cartagena goes beyond the intriguing streets of the walled city. On this tour, you will visit not only these but the most significant treasures of the city accompanied by an expert guide. You will enjoy the magic of the streets, churches, museums, and squares of the old Cartagena. As you walk through the streets, be amazed by the contrast between the wealth and magnificence of Calamarí and the warmth and the discreet charm of Getsemaní.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
On this tour, you will visit not only these but the most significant treasures of the city accompanied by an expert guide. You will enjoy the magic of the streets, churches, museums, and squares of the old Cartagena.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cerro de la Popa, Cartagena Colombia
Travelers will get to know the monastery of the Augustinian monks and enjoy the best view of the city. After enjoying the stunning view and taking some pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Travelers will be descending to Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, the largest military architectural structure left by the Spanish in America. Our journey will conclude outside of the old city of Cartagena, with a walk around the bay that offers the best view of the Tierra Bomba Island, the Bocagrande Canal and the beach area. We will then return you to the port, so you can continue with your cruise.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour includes an insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.