- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day on the beach on a private island in Rosario Islands with all inclusive, 60 minutes by boat from '' Cartagena de Indias '' you will find this private island where you can relax on the beach with its crystal clear waters.
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup in car with air conditioning
- Taxes at the quay
- sunny chairs
- fast boat transportation
- Hammocks kiosk.
- Sports games (soccer, tennis table, volleyball)
- Lunch buffet: A varied selection of dishes that includes: meat, chicken, fish, cold or hot vegetables, coconut or white rice, pasta, patacones, vegetables, seasonal fruit, accompanied with a soft drink, and a typical sweet of the region.
- personal expenses
Hotel pick-up in Cartagena
Your beach day will start at 8am, in an air-conditioned car you will be picked up at your hotel, and transported to the pier '' la bodeguita '' (in front of the walled city) in Cartagena, where you will take a speedboat that will get you to the Rosario Islands, when you arrive at the private island you will be greeted with a refreshing welcome cocktail, the island has excellent facilities which you can use at no additional cost: Vestier with bathrooms, Sunloungers, Bohios, hammocks, towels, children's area , etc. Here the water is crystal clear and the beach is coral white sand without waves as it protected by a barrier of coral. The package includes a great Caribbean gourmet lunch. the return to Cartagena is at 4pm.
the tour finish in the port of cartagena.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This company charges twice the price for the same experience that can be booked by other companies. All they this company does is pick you up from your hotel and take you to the boat where they turn it over to another company. This company was 45 minutes late to pick up and was impossible to communicate with. Once in the van, they immediately charge you for port tax. Only 6, but you need exact change, and why isn't this included in the already very inflated price. Also, the description of what is included is wrong. For example, towels are not included and need to be rented for 6 each. Do not book through this vendor, book the tours directly.