- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This 1 hour guided walking tour is the best way to experience Cartagena. Starting at the perfect sunset time of 5:30pm, the Walk goes through the small streets of the Old Town Walled City. You will be able to appreciate the main “plazas”, important houses that were owned by the marquees of the colonial times, and the most representative museums. There are more than 15 sites of interest. Your guide will narrate the stories and legends of this charming city along the way.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Live commentary
- Professional local guides
- Small-group tour (we do not take more than 20 persons per tour (guide)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Adolfo Mejia Theater (Old Town City)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
The Tour Starts at Adolfo Mejia Theater at 5:30pm inside part of the walled city. You will visit the House of the Marquees of Valdehoyos, Convent of Santo Doming, Plaza of Santo Domingo, Cathedral of Santa Catalina, Plaza Bolivar, the Inquisition palace, the Gold Museum, Church of San Pedro Claver, Plaza San Pedro Claver, the Modern Art Museum, the Municipal Hall, Plaza of Aduana, the House of the Marquees of Real Prize, Plaza of the "Coches," Plaza of the sweets, and the clock tower. The tour concludes at approximately 6:30pm, however you may choose to stay as long as your want after the tour has ended to appreciate and enjoy some of the local culture.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Biligual (English and Spanish)
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wear appropriate clothing for hot weather, hat and sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our guide ever showed up at the designated meeting point listed on the confirmation page. We also didn't have a contact name or phone number to reach out to. After waiting an hour in the rain, we decided to give it up. As we were waiting we noticed, two other free walking pass by- I would recommend dong those and saving your self the money and trouble.