- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail through the best ceviche offering in Cartagena with a tasty tour that will delight your tastebuds and set you up with all the foodie insider info you need to make the most of your stay. Discover some of the best ceviches and cevicherias in Cartagena on this walking tour in the historic city center. Guide included.
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Additional ceviches or cocktails
Cl. 30 #8b-107
Returns to original departure point
What's Included: Five ceviche taste sensations in three different restaurants. A cocktail, a national beer and a glass of local fizzy pop (or non-alcoholic fruit juice). A hooked up bilingual guide to show you the best places to eat and drink in Cartagena en route. An introduction to how to make ceviche from a local ceviche maestro. Meet the holder of the world record for the world’s largest ceviche. Three fresh fish recipes to take home with you.
Who Will Enjoy It: Pez-passionate foodies that want to taste the very best ceviche Cartagena has to offer and learn the basics of preparing deliciously fresh fish
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 18-years-old or older
- No flip flops, swimwear or tank tops
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.