- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The coldest welcome cocktails, exotic fruits & cheese table will be served to welcome you on board. Navigating on the bay of Cartagena while watching the Shores of Tierra Bomba Island, crossing thru fort of San Fernando & San Jose on the way to the Rosario Islands & Barú. 2 hours to reach the withe sand and the crystalline warm water of the archipelago where Colombia's unexplored secret, will be our destinations. History, white beaches, immense mangroves, and nature await us.
- Sailing yacht 77 ft Ocean Phoenix
- The crew: Captain, Chef, Seaman
- Welcome cocktail
- Appetizers and snacks
- Open bar, beer or wine
- Equipment for fun at the sea
- Paddle surf x 2
- Surf board
- Fishing rod
- Dive equipment
- Board games
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure from the private dock Pegasus or La Bodeguita (Suggested time: 8:00 am)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to the dock Pegasus or la Bodeguita. (In front of the Clock Tower)
What makes this experience unforgettable its being on board of this luxurious sailboat enjoying the sun as never before. We will sail along the Impressive Bay of Cartagena, Tierra Bomba, also on the way enjoy the long Shores of Barú Island where you can see the fauna, flora, native communities & luxury properties. Relax with friends and loved ones, cocktails in the Hand accompanied by the best appetizers or tapas if you wish.
Cocktails & Lunch
Whether you are celebrating an important event or enjoying another beautiful day, nothing makes it more special than the care and attention that our expert crew provides! Laid back and enjoy refreshing drinks in our open bar and delicious lunch served with a smile from our chef.
Meat Posta Cartagenera, Seafood casserole or Fried fish. Meals comes with deep fried plantains ¨Patacon¨ and salad with avocado. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions and ask about our Vegetarian and Vegan options. We will be happy to serve you!
These meals are optional. If you want an special request please let us know.
Cocktails menus suggested with additional charge
Items not mentioned in this package are not included
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please note: The price applied for this product is for the entire boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.