- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a wonderful trip sailing from Cartagena to Rosario Islands with all the safety and comfort required for this expedition. This navigation features informative commentary from your captain as you sail across the Caribbean Sea.
Drop anchor and enjoy cocktails with fresh seafood lunch with the best paradisiacal view. Then head out the turquoise sea to our final destination in the archipelago to discover one of our hidden treasures and sceneries that will catch all your attention.
Relax, swim, and admire this Natural Park that is composed by 27 islands with a land surface of 20 hectares which are part our Caribbean coast.
- Luxury Sail Yacht
- The crew: Captain, Chef, Seaman
- Welcome cocktail
- Appetizers and snacks
- Open bar, beer or wine
- Equipment for fun at the sea
- Paddle surf x 2
- Surf board
- Fishing rod
- Dive equipment
- Board games
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.
Return to the dock Pegasus or la Bodeguita. (In front of the Clock Tower)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cartagena Concierge, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
You’ll be picked up from your Hotel and brought to the marina where your sailboat will be stocked and ready to start this wonderful experience.
Pass By: Isla Tierrabomba, Isla Tierra Bomba Colombia
Tierra Bomba Island, a paradisiacal environment very close to Cartagena's shores; surrounded by a great variety of hard and soft corals sponges and reef inhabitants.
Stop At: Isla Baru, Isla Baru, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Heading to Rosario Islands, we’ll take a panoramic tour of the archipelago with fresh cocktails on board and nice music.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Islas de Rosario, Islas de Rosario, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Then, we’ll drop anchor to jump and swim in crystal warm waters with snorkeling that will allow you to discover the coral reef barrier with plenty of colorful fish.
After this fresh bath, we’ll have lunch ready to enjoy on board with local beers, cocktails or soft drinks. Take time to relax, live the moment, admire the natural beauty of this special place and get ready to sail back in town.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Oficina 201, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
When heading to Cartagena, we will bring you back to your Hotel after a magical day in our Caribbean Sea.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please note: The price applied for this product is for the entire boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.