- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A 3 hour specialized guided tour. This adventure is on foot and you will be visiting the most iconic places in old town such as the vaults to explore handicrafts, bolivar park, inquisition palace etc. The tour begins at the Caporo offices, located in the old town. The tour will end at one of the most beutiful and cozzy restaurant for the fruit tasting. Colombia is well-known for its variety of tropical fruits. An experienced chef will guide you through different flavors & aromas that characterize the tasting in which you will find our unique fruit offerings for the world. Cold coconut water and a souvenir-bag full with traditional local sweets made from guava, tamarind, corozo etc. is included.
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Centrally located Cartagena office building.
Calle Cabal 32-20 Centro Historico
• Meet your certified bilingual guide at our office, located in the old town, and then set off on your 3-hour walking tour.
• Explore the squares and the major landmarks in Cartagena's Old Town.
• Insights and commentary on the rich history and culture of the places you visit.
• Explore the best parts of Cartagena’s 17th century historic walls.
• Visit the most iconic churches, Santa Teresa Convent and the Santo Domingo Church.
• Walk through the charming barrio of San Diego.
• Take a peek inside some of Cartagena's most beautiful colonial houses.
• Then explore Getsemani , Cartagena's cultural quarter and the coolest 'hood in Colombia.
• Meet raucous, proud locals, enigmatic street vendors, bohemian artists and feel the warmth of the smiles that greet you on every street corner.
• To finally end up in Getsemani to have a fruit tasting with an experienced chef that will guide you through different flavors & aroma of Colombian unique fruit offer.
• Cold coconut water and a souvenir-bag with traditional local sweets made from guava, tamarind, corozo etc. is included.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates in hot weather , please dress appropriately.
- Wear sun screen and hat .
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.