- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have the perfect day on the beach and get to know Isla Majagua, a stunning island rich in marine wildlife and beautiful beaches, part of the Rosario Islands archipelago.
- Private transportation from the hotel to the dock in the morning
- Motor boat transportation to and from Cartagena to San Pedro de Majagua
- Welcome cocktail
- Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Cartagena colombia
- Unspecified activities
- Unspecified meals or beverages
- Transport back in the afternoon from the dock to the hotel
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Cartagena Hotels / Accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
At the dock of Cartagena
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cartagena colombia, Cl 53A, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
You will be picked up at 8:00 am in your hotel to take you to Santa Cruz docks at Manga neighborhood, where you will sail in a motorboat to spend an incredible day at Majagua's beaches. You will be received with a refreshing welcome cocktail and, if you want, settle down in a comfortable sunbathing chair.
For lunch, you can enjoy a whole delicious fried fish with coconut rice, patacones (fried plantain slices), and a typical dessert. Then, enjoy a sip of an exquisite aromatic Colombian coffee while you gaze at the turquoise sea of Majagua. On the island, you can find many activities to do (at your own expense) like visiting the aquarium, diving among colorful fish and coral reefs, riding a bicycle, hiking, and canoeing. If what you want is absolute relaxation, you can lay down and receive a vigorous massage or an aromatic one to be fully renewed. In any case, you’ll have the perfect beach day. At the end of the day, you will sail back to Cartagena.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.