- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a relaxed horseback ride in a Colombian Paso fino horse along the beautiful beaches of Manzanillo located twenty minutes away from the old city of Cartagena de indias. It would be an excelent experience with horses and enjoy in the incredible vistas of the Caribbean Sea.
One of our profesional riders will evaluate the level of each visitor to provide them with the necessary instructions about how to ride this kind of horses and will go along with you during all the ride.
Equipped with horses for all levels of riders and for novices and experts, the Colonial Times Company will work hard to match you with a perfect horse for you.
After the ride Colonial times will give you a beatiful picture of this unforgetable experiance.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Have a break with tropical fruit juice drink
- Round trip transportation to the hotel
- Local professional guide
- Use of riding equipment
- Water and soft drinks (juices and / or soft drinks)
- Helmet use (optional)
- Souvenir photography
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
When you pick him up at the hotel they will take you to the beaches of Manzanillo del Mar located 20 minutes from the walled center of the city, along the way there will be a brief explanation of the Paso Colombian horse, its history and the different modalities. Before starting the tour, the professional guides will value the experience on horseback of each visitor. They will give you instructions on how to ride and handle your horse. During your one hour walk you will enjoy the sound of waves and sea breezes, you will be able to interact with your horse, you will feel the smoothness and execution of the Colombian Paso Paso Horse. He will disconnect from everything to live one of the best experiences in his life.
Guest staying at the Old City we return them to the hotel.
For guest staying in Bocagrande we return them to their hotel.
Pick up time : 08:30 Am
Transfer Hotel – Manzanillo Beaches , located 20 minutes away from the old city of Cartagena.
On the way to the beach our profesional rider will talk to you about The history of Colombian paso Fino Horse and the other modalities of colombian horses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a bilingual guide
- Requirements: Know how to ride a horse. Answer the guides' suggestions first of all. Understand that all outdoor activities involve a risk. It is recommended to bring comfortable clothes and bring a camera, sunscreen, hat and cash. Pregnant women can not participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.