- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Kennedy Hill is a mountain that is located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, its highest point has an altitude of 3100 meters above sea level, covered by a forest of fog in which hundreds are housed of endemic and migratory birds.
From the top of this important peak, you can get an excellent view of the snow-capped peaks Bolívar and Colon, Santa Marta and the entire mountain system that makes up the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. You can also see many of the endemic bird species They are found in the sub-Andean mountain forests of this area.
- Lodging 1 or 2 nights at the eco-tourist Finca Santa Elena in a shared room
- Transport in trucks 4x4
- Tour at the coffee farm Victoria
- Food during the tour, fruits during the walks, hot drink
- Kennedy Hill Hiking - Visit the sacred Panku waterfall (3-day tour)
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Additional nights
- Bilingual guide
- Unspecified expenses
- Water bottle
- Beers or liquor, cold drinks
- Horse rental
- Not specified services
In your hotel in Santa Marta
Departure from your hotel in the city of Santa Marta, taking the road that connects with Minca, picturesque village located 650 meters above sea level. Visit the La Victoria coffee farm where you will learn about the organic coffee process. Once the tour at the coffee plantation was finished, we followed the route in our country road through a wild and uncovered road to the La María farm, in the La Tagua village, where the car would arrive. Once disembarked and ready from the María farm, a two-hour walk begins. to the Eco-touristic Finca Santa Elena. Arrival at the Santa Elena farm; installation, tour of the surroundings, sunset view over the mountains, the Ciénaga Grande and the Caribbean Sea.
Raised very early to make the sighting of the sunrise in the Sierra Nevada and observe the snowy peaks delighting a delicious cup of organic coffee from the Sierra Nevada. Traditional breakfast at 06:00 am the 3-hour hike begins on private trails until we reach The Peak, an eco-touristic viewpoint of the Sierra Nevada, located at an approximate height of 3,100 meters above sea level; throughout the tour you will have an excellent view of the mountains, mainly on the snowy peaks Bolívar and Colón, the walk is made by different paths allowing a greater enjoyment of the walk, crossing streams, springs of water, in the same way, we will have the opportunity to observe a great variety of endemic birds that inhabit this region. Return to the Eco-touristic Finca Santa Elena to take lunch, then travel to the road to return to Santa Marta.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.