- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Whether you love getting involved with architecture, looking to buy a jewel in Cartagena, or simply willing to explore the way Colombia Jet-Set´s live, join this exclusive activity and enjoy access to the most prestigious properties in town.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Soft drinks
- Access to all properties visited during the experience
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Rafael Nunez
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation
Returns to original departure point
You will be picked up at your accommodation in our air-conditioned vehicle by your personal concierge, a expert in Colonial architecture that will provide detailed and enough information about different properties where important events took place over XVI & XVII century. After a brief introduction to Cartagena´s architectonic jewels you will arrive at the first stop; Casa Rafael Nuñez, a Caribbean country-style house where the composer of our national anthem used to live. Some tales and shapes will be enough to fall in love with this place, but you´ll leave it for the next stop at the Old town. Here you will do what only a few can, enjoy by inside a visit to the most exclusive properties, learning about their building features and how they were influenced by Greek and Arabic architecture. The experience will end with a refreshing cocktail at a cozy terrace and a ride back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.