- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Whether you love getting involved with architecture, looking to buy a jewel in Cartagena, or simply willing to explore the way Colombia Jet-Set´s live, join this exclusive activity and enjoy access to the most prestigious properties in town.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Soft drinks
- Access to all properties visited during the experience
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Rafael Nunez
- Entry/Admission - Walled City of Cartagena
- Entry/Admission - Movich Cartagena De Indias
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Museo Rafael Nunez, Calle Real Cra 2 #41-89, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
We'll visit the Rafael Nuñez house museum where you can admire the tradition of living in the Caribbean. The house preserves its original style of a wealthy Family from the XVII Century as well as the history of this important character from Colombia who composed our National Anthems, Political constitution and governed Colombia from this house.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
After visiting the Rafael Nuñez Casa Musem, we'll head back in the Old City to visit the most relevant properties in terms of Art and architecture; Cathedrals, Boutique Hotels, the walls with its bulwarks and some private villas (subject to availability) that have been restored into Colonial Mansions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Movich Cartagena De Indias, Calle de Vélez Danies No. 4 39, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
At the end of our experience, we'll get to a rooftop terrace from where you'll be able to admire the beauty and charm of Cartagena with a cocktail
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.