- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Having a private speedboat just for you and your friends to go to a paradisaical island in the Caribbean is absolutely possible with this day trip. If you’re in Cartagena indulge yourself and have the unique pleasure of going to one of Colombia’s most coveted and alluring places on a private tour.
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pickup
- Cooler with ice
- Private speedboat (max. for 10 people).
- Entry/Admission - Tours in Rosario islands
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the port (16.500 COP)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Cartagena Hotels or accommodation to the port. Please enter your pick up details.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours in Rosario islands, Carrera 3 N 5-104 Bocagrande, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Having a private speedboat just for you and your friends to go to a paradisiacal Caribbean island is possible with this day trip. If you’re in Cartagena, indulge yourself and have the unique pleasure of going to one of Colombia’s most coveted and alluring places on a private tour.
The archipelago of the Rosario Islands is probably one of the most sought-after destinations in the Caribbean. This system composed of dozens of islands of all sizes conceals in the background a fantastic a coral reef. Next, to the beautiful reefs, there are also many shipwrecks of the countless sea battles that were fought in this territory. Rosario Islands has much more to offer making it a must-see place in Colombia.
You will be picked up at 8:00 am at your hotel and take you to the port to board a private speedboat to go to the area of the archipelago. On the route, you’ll have an excellent view of Tierra Bomba, a beautiful island right outside of Cartagena. The speedboat comes with a portable cooler with ice so you can take the beverages and snack of your preference. This journey will reveal the natural wealth of Cartagena and the Rosario Islands visiting Isla Grande, Cholón, Playa Azul, Playa Blanca, Playa Linda, Playa Libre and, Barú. After being delighted with a marvelous lunch, you’ll be able to rest for a while, until 3:30 pm when you’ll be heading back to Cartagena to enjoy the rest of the evening in this magical city.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
While the Rosario Islands are beautiful the crew we had on the boat did not speak much if any English which was a bit of a concern if we had an issue it would have been a problem. We spoke enough Spanish to communicate but they should have someone who speaks some english on the boat for that Price
The boat driver insisted on speeding all the way to the islands which made for an uncomfortable ride as it was slightly windy and whitecaps were the norm for some of the ride. I had to tell him to slow down three times. The liunch provided as part of the tour was very traditional and fine.. I would say that the white sandy beaches of the island were somewhat oversold in that they pretty rocky with white rocks! Try and pick a day that the seas are calm because it an hour ride on a boat that's probably too little for the sea beyond a calm days