- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visiting Corales del Rosario y San Bernardo National Park, you will explore a stunning place recognized for its tropical, warm, crystal-clear, turquoise waters, outstanding corals, sponges, and abundant fish. The only thing you need is knowing how to swim, your bathing suit and attending that call for adventure!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pic-Nic lunch (Sandwich, chips, and soda)
- Scuba diving gear rental
- Entry tickets to National Park
- Bilingual guide
- Unspecified food or beverage
- Wet suit (water is warm)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Santa Marta Hotels. Please enter your pick up details.
At the Dock
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Visiting Corales del Rosario y San Bernardo National Park, you will enjoy the turquoise, crystal clear water while exploring, outstanding corals, sponges, and abundant fish. You only need to know how to swim and attended the call for adventure!
You will be picked at 7:30 am at your hotel to take you to the Diving Center to receive some initial instructions. After, you will head to the dock to take a 1-hour ride in a speedboat to Islas del Rosario. As soon as you arrive, your guide will show you the equipment you will be using and give you all the information and instructions you need to know for a safe dive. You will have the chance to practice what you've learned in a safe environment as you dive with the equipment in a swimming pool before going to the sea. Then, you will get in a boat to sail to the diving place and start your adventure into a new world.
When your diving is over, you can take your lunch (Sandwich, chips, and soda), and be mesmerized by this incredible place before departing at 3:00 pm to the docks in Cartagena, and to your hotel.
Location: Parque Nacional Natural Corales del Rosario y San Bernardo, Bolivar Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Sunscreen (look for reef friendly options)
- Dry bag for your valuables
- Swimming clothes
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- After a Scuba Diving activity, you can not have an airplane flight for at least 24 hours.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.